Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Fun With Sh*t Talkers

Recent posts by NewinNov and Waffles reminded me about a fun exchange with a hot tempered New Yorker in the chat box last night.

Playing at the .50/1 shorthanded table, in the midst of 4-tabling (remember, I'm a rookie) I accidentally called a $4 raise in the SB w/34c. I ended up hitting my flush on the turn and taking a nice sized pot when it became obvious that it was the best hand. My opponent says "NH Donkey", to which I replied "Yeah, I didn't mean to call that raise there. Sucks to be you.", at which point he replied "F**k you" and something about my mother.

Gotta love it. After this, he was coming at me hard every pot I was in, and as such, I had to take a couple more pots off him. Unfortunately, I busted at the table, but since it wasn't at his hands, I'd like to think I got the last laugh.

No comments: