Thursday, October 05, 2006

Almost...there...

Thought I'd go ahead and take a couple minutes to post about my one $5 SNG I got to play tonight. Once again, I came from beyond the bubble to cash. This one was REAL tricky, because we were just trading blinds for a while and they got as big as I've seen at that site with 5-6 left. Anyway, saying I cashed was kind of a tease, because I won the thing and banked $25. So now I'm *really* off the $5 SNG schneid.

Its funny, I see these people on the bubble, limping with less than 3xBB and fading away with no all-in vigorish, and I sit there and think "that used to be me". Ironically enough, I was watching Rafe Furst win his bracelet on my DVR while I was playing this tournament, and I tracked him down on MySpace, and I'm gonna send a message to that m-f'er and thank him for that tip that has made my game do a complete 180. I am indebted to him, and he needs to know that he's made a difference. And I'm just kinda gay like that.

$92.50, and the promised land is on the horizon.

No comments: