Friday, October 06, 2006

Why, brain...WHY?!

So I'm an idiot. And maybe you guys have noticed, but if you haven't, I'm outing myself.

That FTP Tip From the Pros that I've been ranting and raving about and crediting with for the 180 my poker game has done as of late? Yeah...not Rafe Furst. Its Mark Vos. Where I got Rafe Furst, I don't know.

So all that about Rafe and the irony of watching his bracelet event when I won a SNG yesterday, etc, etc. Toss it out the window. I'm just a moron.

Luckily I figured this out before as I was about to message Rafe on MySpace thanking him for a tip that wasn't his. Now *that* would have been embarassing.

I also wanted to blog a little bit about quads. And how I've hit them 3 times in the past week. I had quad Qs and 3s last Friday with pocket pairs of each and got them both to a showdown but didn't get a *whole* lot out of them as I was making smallish bets to make sure I got calls. Yesterday I got all-in during bubble play w/Ax and the flop came AAA. Um...thanks!

So yeah...yay quads or something. They're great and everything, but only further evidence of what has to be an impending dry spell. I'm beyond due.

Check ya later.

2 comments:

NewinNov said...

Yep, I love quads too. Thanks for your congrats. Mrs. Newinnov is originally from Iowa, so I know my way around, a bit.

WindBreak247 said...

Sadly, its quite interesting to me that your wife is from Iowa. Maybe sometime I can find out more about you guys' story.

Thanks for the comment (on arguably one of my worst posts). Hope you come back.