Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Just as I Expected

Well, the bottom finally dropped out. I started w/$426 tonight, and I will likely cash out under the $200 mark.

It all started w/the $20 SNG. Everything was just going swimmingly until the blinds were 50/100, and I find JJ in MP. I hate this hand, so figuring it to be as good of a time as any, in 5th out of 7, I push my 1k stack with it. I get called by a bigger stack who has AK, and the flop brings a K. And just like that, the train was off the tracks.

And it only got worse from there. I am just getting embarassed in the cash games. My few made hands either get no action or get beat. Straight over set, flush over straight, and even the illustrious boat over boat. I even tried to scoop w/QQ at one table, maybe get a call and double up, and ran it into AA for a $30 or so dollar gone broke hand. ...And now I just ran 10s into KK. I think that's enough.

I got a little bit reckless a handfull of times, but nothing out of the ordinary. Its just that this time things never turned around.

Yeah...the bottom dropped out. I knew it was coming, but of course, it stings. Its a lot easier to lose $300 in this game than it is to make it, and now I go back to the grind.

No comments: