Saturday, December 02, 2006

Quickie Update & BPT Freeroll Today!

I'm gonna do this bullet style so hopefully I won't get too long-winded.

-Wanna get this out of the way first for those who can't make it through one of my miserable posts. Blogger Poker Tour freeroll in an hour and a half at Poker.com. You probably can still play if you start the signup process now. This will be my first blogger tourney, and the money is very important now, so I'm extremely excited to make my blogger tourney debut!! Come join us!!

-Went broke yesterday afternoon at Poker.com. Was a little anxious about it, but more-or-less was tired of the absolutely shitty play in the $2 SNGs anyway.

-I'm a fucking idiot and left what turned out to be my last $11 at Poker.com on the table when I signed up for the $11 6-handed SNG where the winner gets a $60 ticket, forgot about it, and no-showed. REALLY pissed at myself about this.

-Signed up w/Poker Savvy at TripJax advice and downloaded Mansion through them.

-Went to work on Mansion w/just a $50 deposit from my B&M bankroll. I'm working off the 100% deposit bonus, and trying to clear $10 (says Jax) or $20 (says Savvy) rake to get my $90 from Poker Savvy. Ridiculously awesome bonuses.

-I like their SNGs. There is a LOT of play in them, and I find myself with a big advantage. Bubbled the first cuz I'm an idiot, won the 2nd because I was playing idiots, had my AA cracked by Q3 in the third (more on that later), and couldn't get anything going in the fourth.

-Lost $25 winning 0 out of 64 hands in .25/.50 NL, then won $16 in .10/.20. With the SNG win, ended up 90 cents up at Mansion yesterday.

-Today I made over $60 in .25/.50 and have my Mansion bankroll over the century mark. I'm quite happy.

-Had my AA cracked in a SNG in a chip lead vs 2nd in chips confrontation. With blinds at 75/150, I raised to 500 in the BB. Chip lead stays with me. Flop comes 8-high, two diamonds. I bet the pot, chip lead calls. Turn is an offsuit Q. I push my last 1k and chip lead calls and rolls Q3 w/the flush draw...not that he needed it. Aint nothing you can do about that.

-I sat down at the juciest .25/.50 game and bought in for $50. A couple hands in I pick up a red AK suited in the BB. I pump it 5xBB, get a caller UTG+1 and a caller in the CO. The flop comes all low spades. I hate it and make a continuation bet. UTG+1 calls, CO folds. Turn is another low black card. I make about the same sized bet again (yes, I know this is hella weak), and f'n UTG+1 pumps it up. I fold, $10 down already. The next hand I pick up AQo and make the same raise. Same guy two seats to my left calls. F'ing flop comes AKQ, all clubs. I make another continuation bet, and this guy raises me again. Now I'm pissed. I go into the tank, and finally decide this guy is pushing me around. He could've easily made a call here w/AK, 2 clubs, or even J10, but I finally decide that he decided I'm a pushover and wants to take it down right now. I come over the top for my stack of $37. He doesn't instacall, but he doesn't hesitate. The last two cards come out blank, and he shows down Q9o, both red. I am crazy extatic with my poker prowess, and eventually cash out of the table with more than $85.

I still have another story from an MTT yesterday, but I'll refrain for now...maybe forever.

Obviously bullets don't help my long-windedness. Oh well, I tried.

Come play the BPT blogger freeroll!

No comments: