Wednesday, September 20, 2006

On second thought...

I have modified my go-forward plan slightly.

Instead of playing another $5.50 SNG, today I'm gonna plan on heading home in time to sign up for the 4:00 $500 guaranteed tourney at poker.com. It usually gets somewhere in the neighborhood of 85-100 people, and I'd like to see how I can do. I can run $2.20 SNGs in the background so I don't get bored, and if I get any semblance of cards, I'd like to think I can throttle the thing. But I will have to adjust my mentality slightly from a freeroll mentality to a "people actually put a little money into this so might have a hand when they're betting" mentality to be successful.

So we shall see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't let HORSE scare ya. Spend today or tomorrow reading up on the definitions on Full Tilts home page and you'll be good to go.

If you don't play, you can't win.

Nah, I undestand if you can't make it, but hopefully we'll catch you at the next one(s).

WindBreak247 said...

I can't put 1/4 of my pathetic bankroll into a HORSE tourney right now, but will definitely look to start playing some of these blogger tourneys.

Thanks for stopping by!