Thursday, November 02, 2006

Props and Whaaaaaaa???

I'd like to think I'm weasling my way into this blogger community a little bit, and as I read about all of you and your expeditions through each day, no matter what limit you're at, I'm finding myself to have a queer little sense of pride when something great is accomplished.

So I'd like to toss out some props.

Congratuations to iakaris for final tabling the Full Tilt 25k last night. That's gotta feel great.

Congratulations to Hoyazo for making the Full Tilt Online Poker Series (right?) RAZZ event. This guy's razz stories make me want to fire up the first ever hand of razz I will have ever seen. But first I need money at Full Tilt. *cough*pickupmydamnblogsubmission*cough* Anyway, amazing job out of you, Hoy.

And finally, congratulations to yet another blogger getting published on Full Tilt's Blog (I pimped FT way more than he did!), joining slb159, iakaris, HighOnPoker, and Fuel55. If my submission doesn't show up in another week or so, I'm going to have to regroup and see if I can make another attempt at desciphering the formula to get one published.

You people do pretty cool things day in and day out, and I hope at some point I can get my bankroll and my writing skills out of the gutter and join you.

And Finally...

What's the deal with this post from Richard Brodie?? Far be it from me to poke fun at the dude who wrote freakin' Microsoft Word, but isn't it a little homoerotic talking about talking on the phone with a dude while he's taking a bath and then toweling himself off? I know I got an awkward chuckle out of it. If I'm talking to a dude on the phone and he happens to be taking a bath, first of all, I don't want to know about it, second, I don't need to know the gritty details, and third of all, I sure as hell aren't gonna go shouting to the rooftops on the internet about the details of said conversation. But that's just me.

Its all in good fun. That just struck me as funny. I'm immature like that.

Ok, I have to go learn about life insurance for 2 hours now. You all rule. Please kill me.

4 comments:

Richard Brodie said...

If you felt awkward reading about it, imagine how I felt when I found out.

QL

WindBreak247 said...

haha...Thankfully, I *can* only imagine.

You may need to have a little talk with your buddy about phone etiquette. ;-)

SirFWALGMan said...

Thanks man! I think the secret is to know the dude who works at Full Tilt.. either that or I write better than I think I do..

WindBreak247 said...

Hey! You witholding inside Full Tilt information??

Hook a brotha up!