Friday, November 03, 2006

Sheesh

Well, I'm gonna seriously have to crank things up a notch now. I've got this guy putting the pressure on and linking to me in his blog post (the first of such occurances).

I kid...I kid. You can surely expect more of the same crappy content as I work on honing in my bloggah skillz. Thanks again for the link up, slb.

And so we're clear, I added his recommended reading to my feeds and to the links at right, and you should too.

Tonight should be fun, no matter what. I've got the $500 Freeroll attempt 4, and then I'll either play some more online, or see if I can toss out a 2/3 pot bet and get a read on the hot blonde entitled to half my stuff, and maybe try and get out the door and play some 1/2 NL against Friday night drunks.

Either way, poker is all that's on the docket for this gassy white fellow.

No comments: